- Coordinating REREC’s activities in the regions in an efficient and effective manner in consultation with the Headquarters;
- Collaborating with such other regional entities, public agencies and institutions, to ensure the REREC’s activities are executed as required;
- Advising the General Manager, Power distribution on matters regarding the effective execution of programme activities at Regional level;
- Overseeing and monitoring the REREC’s service delivery, having regard to availability, quality, standards of service, cost, and efficiency of production and distribution of such services;
- Collating, analyzing and disseminating information on REREC’s activities and other related matters in the region;
- Implementing REREC’s policies, strategies, procedures and processes at regional level;
- Enforcing compliance with standards of service delivery according to REREC’s Service Charter and Quality Policy;
- Coordinating consultation and stakeholder awareness forums for information dissemination and customer feedback at the regional level;
- Facilitating resolution of complaints and disputes on matters related to REREC in the regional level; and
- In consultation with the General Manager and other relevant departments, Programmes, administering all financial, human resource, operational and risk management activities in the region.
- A minimum period of eight (8) years’ work experience three (3) of which must have been in supervisory role;
- Master’s degree in any of the following: Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Energy Management, Business Administration or relevant degree from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Civil Engineering, or any other related field from a recognized institution or its equivalent;
- Registered with the Engineers Board of Kenya;
- Certificate in management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form (Click here to Download)and send the same in EXCEL to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a VALID Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 22nd December, 2020.