Location: Bungoma – Kenya
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
Responsible for sales of all lines of business products within the branch catchment. The role holder will be the responsible for branch activities.
1. Co-ordinate and supervise sales of all line of Business products (through cross selling activities);
2. Overall responsible for branch profitability;
3. Meet the various revenue targets for all product lines as agreed with the businesses;
4. Manage franchise and maintain excellent relations with independent Agents, Financial Advisors, brokers and other channels within their territory;
5. Ensure branch can serve clients of all lines of business and provide excellent customer service to existing customers and prospective clients;
6. Recruit and develop Financial Advisors, Unit Managers, and train various intermediaries to pursue sales of all line of business products;
7. Ensure each branch can serve clients of all Line of Businesses i.e. branch has cross functional operations and customer service capabilities
8. Gather marketing intelligence statistics to facilitate development of strategies to give the company a competitive advantage;
9. Responsible for ensure proper credit control management in the branch; and
10. General management and administration of the branch office.
Key Performance Measures
• Total Revenue (per client)
• # Products (per client)
• Branch Profitability
• Customer Satisfaction Index
• Key Talent Retention
• Persistency levels
• Success of Single Distribution within the region & branch
• % of employees achieving targets
• % FA training plans executed
• % processes re-engineered to serve the customers
• % audit recommendations implemented
• % FAs trained on all product lines
• Revenue per FA
• % Retention of high performing FAs
• Britam customers
• Insurance sector players
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a business related degree. Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
2. 5-7 years’ experience in a similar position; 2-3 of which should be in a managerial capacity.
3. Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or AIIK).
Application should be done by 31st December, 2020 through the link below