Reporting to the Deputy Director – Human Resource Management through the Assistant Director – Human Resource Management, the job holder is responsible for the provision of support in the recruitment process, disciplinary process, implementation of the annual training plan, providing data into the payroll process and prepare staff benefits for validation by management to ensure compliance with the labour laws and statutory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures, and systems;
- Managing the staff complement;
- Supporting the recruitment processes;
- Implementing the annual training and development plan;
- Supporting implementation of staff welfare matters;
- Payroll processing;
- Filing of statutory returns.
Requirements for Appointment
For an appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in Human Resources Management;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Public Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- CPA II;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Member of IHRM with a valid practicing certificate;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances, and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
To be considered, applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification