Reporting to Regional Manager through the Deputy Regional Manager, the job holder is responsible for collection and production of intelligence to initiate and/ or support forensic investigations, sting operations, asset tracing, and disruption of corruption cartels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining sources of information related to corruption and economic crimes;
- Collecting information related to corruption and economic crimes;
- Compiling information reports;
- Recruiting and running of agents and informants;
- Producing intelligence briefs/ reports as may be required from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
For an appointment to this position, an officer must have:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university, or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant professional qualifications where applicable;
- Training in Intelligence tradecraft and analysis;
- Hands-on experience in the collection of intelligence;
- Certificate in any of the following courses: Economic Crimes and Intelligence Course; Public Corruption Investigations Course, Basic Investigations Course, Governance, Ethics, and Anti-Corruption and Economic Crimes Course; Fraud Investigation and Prosecution; Fraud Course, Criminal Investigations Course lasting not less than Four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances, and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
To be considered, applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification