Reporting to Regional Manager through the Deputy Regional Manager, the job holder is responsible for the reception, processing, and analysis of reports made to the Commission and advising clients on the reporting process in place to support the fight against corruption and economic crimes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving complaints/ information brought to the Commission;
- Analyzing and classifying the complaints and information;
- Interviewing and providing advice to the clients;
- Preparing appropriate memoranda and correspondences;
- Maintaining and updating complaints/ reports database.
Requirements for Appointment:
For an appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Arts, Criminology, Communications, Finance, Economics, Political Science, Law, Education, International Relations, Business Management, Public Administration, Governance or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Relevant professional qualifications where applicable;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Applicants who have served in a busy office preferably dealing with complaint/ information processing for a period of not less than three (3) years will have an added advantage;
- Proficiency in any of the major languages such as French, Spanish, or Japanese will be an added advantage.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances, and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
To be considered, applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification