Reporting to the Deputy Director, National Integrity Academy through the Senior Marketing Officer, the jobholder is responsible for organizing creative campaigns and promotional events that will lead to the success of NIAca in line with current trends and customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns – face to face and social media;
- Organizing promotional events for the National Integrity Academy;
- Planning, preparing, and producing a variety of publicity and marketing materials in liaison with the training teams;
- Preparing digital content for the Academy website;
- Organizing the Academy’s publicity stands to raise brand awareness;
- Managing the stock of all marketing materials creating systems to identify when stock needs to be replenished;
- Supporting the Academy’s business development through relationships and partnerships building;
- Conducting market intelligence to ensure alignment of training and consultancy with market needs;
- Analyzing the impact of marketing campaigns and preparing performance reports;
- Assisting in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses;
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Officer in overseeing the Unit’s operations.
Requirements for Appointment
For an appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in Digital Marketing and use of Social Media;
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum Grade C+ or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Training in digital marketing;
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics;
- Proven marketing ability and understanding of marketing trends and customer requirements;
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach;
- Experience setting proactive and well-researched marketing plans and strategy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Membership with the Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) will be an added advantage.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances, and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
To be considered, applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 29th December 2020 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification