West Kenya Sugar Company the leading Sugar Company based in Western Kenya wishes to recruit competent and highly skilled candidates for the role of Mechanical Planning Supervisor for its factory operations. The successful candidates will be responsible for Micro-level maintenance planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities at Evaporators and Juice Heaters that includes all proactive and reactive work orders.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day supervision, motivation, and training of the mechanical personnel within the area of assignment to ensure that the production equipment is maintained throughout the shift.
• Ensuring Process house production equipment are available and reliable for production rates that will support the daily milling rate to meet the annual target.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the current preventive maintenance program to minimize plant breakdowns due to the failure of systems and to update inspections and frequencies to best meet the goal of 100% reliability.
• Implementing maintenance planning and scheduling for all preventive, predictive, corrective, breakdown, and plant shutdown maintenance.
• Responsible for the productivity of personnel in regards to timeliness in diagnosing and completing necessary maintenance and repairs.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure that plant performance availability and reliability is not affected.
Skills And Qualifications:
• HND/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plant option or its equivalent.
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Excellent health and safety knowledge and standards
• Must have good problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to make quick decisions.
• Experience in the Sugar Industry will be an added advantage
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs and Cover Letters clearly indicating the position to:
HR & Admin. Manager
West Kenya Sugar Company Limited P.O Box 2101-50100
Or email: email@example.com
Preference will be given to applications received by 24th December 2020