Appointment for Huduma Services Applies to All Services
Before you visit Huduma centres for provision of services, you need to make an online appointment for Huduma Services. This mostly applies to Huduma Centres in Nairobi County and hopefully to other centres as well. This is in an effort to reduce the queues and congestions at the centres. It is also an effort to better service delivery.
We are in the digital era and things have been made easy. Gone are the days that you used to queue for long hours for a very short procedure.
If you have lost your National Identity Card (ID) or still have the old generation one and need to replace it, Huduma Centres have made things easy for you.
Important steps of Booking an Appointment For Huduma Services
We have highlighted a short guide on how to go about the Appointment for Huduma Services
Below is a short procedure of how to go about this:
First, you need to click on the Huduma Services Appointment Link to Create an appointment. The Link is provided below.
Below is an image of how the Huduma Appointment page looks like.
Step by Step Procedure for Booking an Appointment for Huduma Services.
We shall use the National ID replacement Service as an example in the process.
After you have clicked on the Appointment for Huduma services Link then follow the steps below
- Click Register if it’s your first time to visit the page, otherwise enter your ID number and password then follow the prompt.
- If you are registering, enter the details as required on the page then click Register. Once you have registered you will receive an activation code on the phone number you registered with. Go back to the login page and log in, follow prompts (ensure you input the activation code). Once you have logged in, go to new appointment,
- Select the Service Center (the Huduma centre you intend to get the service from)
- Then choose the service you want, in this case, you are replacing your ID so choose; NRB- Application of Duplicate ID (choose this if you already have a police abstract, if you don’t have then choose KENYA POLICE – Police Abstract first, then choose NRB- Application of Duplicate ID as your service in the next appointment.)
- After you have chosen the service, select the date, time of appointment, and County of Residence.
- Once you have done the above, save the appointment. You will receive a text message confirming your appointment details.
- Produce the message on the date of appointment to be served, ensure you are there on time.
Note that: ID replacement fee is KES 100. You will need to pay first before proceeding with the service. The process takes less than 10 minutes.
The procedure applies to any other service from Huduma Centre
The Services Offered at Huduma Centres
Below is a list of Services offered at Huduma Centres
- AGPO (Access to Government Procurement Opportunities) Certificate
- CRB clearance Certificate
- Application of Birth Certificate
- Collection Of Birth Certificate
- Cyber – Online Services
- EACC Clearance
- Gender and Affirmative Action Funds
- Kenya Police Abstract
- Kenya Power Services
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Services
- Labour Related Services
- National Construction Authority (NCA) Services
- National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) Services
- Application for Duplicate ID
- Collection of ID
- National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Services