POSITION: SOLAR PROJECTS ENGINEER
Reporting to the Group Solar Manager, the Solar Project Engineer will:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate jointly with engineering teams on a wide range of on and off grid solar PV projects.
- Design, prepare, pitch and close solar PV proposals.
- Participate in solar PV project deployments, supervision, monitoring, and de-snagging.
- Carry out technical field visits to provide technical support.
- Build relationships with strategic equipment suppliers and serve as the key contact person for EPC partners.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes: –
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate in a relevant discipline with minimum Upper Second Class Degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Solar PV projects and be licenced solar PV Technician by the EPRA.
- Computer skills including MS Office packages, MS Project and Autocad.
- Experience using SMA or PVsyst design software or equivalent.
- Project management skills including multi-tasking in a dynamic environment.
- Understand East African regional grid and solar PV requirements, installation standards, and implementation costs.
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of specialists which derive its satisfaction by improving people’s lives. Interested applicants meeting these requirement should apply, enclosing CVs, testimonials and recent colour passport size photo latest by close of business on Thursday 31st December 2020.
Follow the link below to apply for the position