Reports to: Head of Logistics
Overview of the Job and Requirements
Years of experience: 5 Years and above
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Equivalent
Responsible for overseeing company vehicles are available for the transportation of goods or products. To work alongside other departments to ensure deliveries and distributions are made on time and the required vehicles are available and operating as required. Additionally, they will be responsible for scheduling of deliveries and ensures the department operates within the established budget.
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage fleets.
- Schedule, route, maintain, and track transport vehicles.
- Negotiate with Vehicle suppliers.
- Resolve disputes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Offer guidance to drivers on the best ways to maximize deliverables, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensure that all drivers understand they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the required criteria, follow the link below for application