Regional Sales Manager – Coast Region
Location: Coastal Region of Kenya
Overview of the Job and Requirements
Years of experience: 8 Years in sales and marketing. 5 years must be in route to market development.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or Equivalent.
Reports to: Head of General Trade
Supervises: Regional sales team
Provide leadership to sales representatives and agents with the region.
Core Performance Areas/Indicators
- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Generate profitable revenue.
- Ensure departmental adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Sharing of best practices
- Manage fleets.
- Negotiate with Vehicle suppliers.
- Resolve disputes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
- Implement and enforce transportation scheduling and policy changes.
- Offer guidance to drivers on the best ways to maximize deliverables, while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ensure that all drivers understand they need to legally carry loads to customer destinations
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Ensure that all load paperwork associated with each run is accurate and submitted properly.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the required criteria, follow the link below for application