DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES – IMARISHA AFYA YA MAMA NA MTOTO PROGRAM
POSITION: Clerical Officers III (Data Clerks), Job Group CPSB 13 (14 Posts)
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs. 16,890 x 680 -17,570 x 700 – 18,270 x 780 – 19,050 x 800 – 19,850 x 950– 20,800 p.m.
Terms of Service: One (1) years contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The data clerks report to the Program Administrator. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include;
• Register Mothers into the Imarisha Afya Mama na Mtoto Program e-platform;
• Share information about the program with stakeholders;
• Update new information into the e-platform;
• Synchronize information into the main server;
• Provide health education to the mothers;
• Secure information by completing data base backups;
• Prepare regular reports.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent and;
• Have a Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
• Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
• County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer.
• In line with the County Government (Amendment) Act, 2020, Section 68A Persons Living with Disabilities and Persons who do not belong to the dominant Community within the County are encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
• Successfully selected candidates will be required to submit a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) before appointment.
How to Apply
Applicants should click on “Our Job Offers” Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke , fill the application form and submit ONLINE on or before 21st January, 2021 at 11.59 P.M.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email email@example.com will be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY