SCHOOL OF LAW
Position: LECTURER (LAW) – GRADE 12
The University of Embu (UoEm) is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Lecturer (Law)in their School Of Law in the following areas:
- Environmental Law
- Natural Resources Law
- Agricultural Law
- Family Law
- Law of Succession
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicants with Master of Laws (LL.M) degree or its equivalent who have at least three (3) years University teaching experience and have at least 24 publication points, 16 of which are from articles in refereed scholarly journals, or;
Applicants with a Master of Laws degree or its equivalent who have registered for a PhD and made substantive progress will also be considered.
How to apply:
- Visit the University of Embu website; www.embuni.ac.ke select the Job Application Portal and fill in your details as guided; and
- Submit one (1) hard copy application package (with job reference number clearly marked on the envelope) with the following;
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages) with names of three (3) referees who are well known you.
- Copies of certified academic and professional certificates
- A copy of the National ID card
- A copy of the current payslip (if any)
- Other relevant testimonials
Note: Applicants who do not submit one (1) hard copy of the application package will not be considered.
Applicants should notify the three (3) referees to send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in a sealed envelope before the deadline.
The Application Package (hard and soft copy) should reach the undersigned not later than 5.00 pm on Friday, 8th January 2021.
The Vice-Chancellor, University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6-60100, Embu, Kenya.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for job application
University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer