Position: CONTACT CENTRE AGENT
Application Deadline: 18th January 2021
The Contact Centre Agent will act as the first line of service to all customers and will be expected to provide a one-stop service experience in a consistent, professional manner while embracing Chloride Exide Limited values. The successful candidate will also be expected to actively represent the customer throughout the organization by highlighting trends, suggesting and implementing service improvements.
- Attend to inbound calls & provide customers with accurate, relevant and useful information regarding all aspects of our products and services.
- Execute outbound calls for provision of customer feedback & telemarketing campaigns
- Ensure that all customer queries, problems and complaints are fully resolved end-to-end within the set turn-around times and in liaison with the relevant teams
- Escalate all issues not resolved on line to the relevant departments in accordance with the provided escalation matrix
- Execute battery telephone sales in accordance with set monthly sales targets
- Use sound judgment and take decisions that will maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the complete and effective resolution of customer’s immediate queries or concerns at first point of contact (First Call Resolution)
- Update customer records on the CRM and any other relevant systems
- Strive to continually improve personal performance in order to achieve team and departmental SLA’s and KPI’s
Key Performance Indicators: (KPIs)
- Maintain the target Service Level by prompt handling of all inbound calls within the set ring-time and ensuring schedule adherence
- To support all marketing-related programs by meeting Dial A Battery sales opportunity to individual and corporate customers
- Adhering to the set call quality parameters and providing customers with quality telephone interactions
- Following set Customer Experience Standards and ensuring adherence to all scripts and processes
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business administration, sales & marketing or related business studies
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in customer experience with a proven track record in products sales and customer satisfaction
- Aged between 22 and 28 years
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams as a team player
- Outgoing personality and demonstrated passion for customers.
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: 2 years
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
How to Apply
To apply click the link below, select the position and follow the prompts
Deadline 18th January 2021