Position: HEAD OF SALES – RETAIL
Application Deadline: 12th January 2021
The incumbent shall be expected to generate revenue for Life Assurance to achieve corporate annual budgets through the development of assigned markets and channels as a source of profitable business for the company through development of strong relationships and partnerships.
- Building & developing strong strategic partnerships/relationships within assigned market and channels;
- Plan and carry out consumer education within the assigned markets and channels;
- Drive profitable business for the company (New and Renewal);
- Design and develop need based products for the assigned market;
- Develop and deliver excellent customer experience in the market;
- Recruit, develop and build capacity of intermediaries/sales force in the market;
- Timely collection of premiums;
- Liaising with support functions to follow up on client queries and complaints;
- Conduct market activations and storms in strategic locations with respective sales teams through visits or other means; and
- Prepare market intelligence reports on products and services.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Required – Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Certification in ACII, AIIK or LOMA is an added advantage
Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience in a similar position, three (3) of which at supervisory level
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Technical competence in insurance and knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
How to Apply
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
For example: Ref: Application for Head of Sales – Retail to:
THE GENERAL MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
CIC GROUP LTD
Strictly through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should reach us by close of business on 12th January 2021.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 15th February 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.
CIC Group Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.