Application Deadline: 20th January 2021
Associated Battery Manufacturers (EA) runs a robust internship program with the aim of: –
- Providing a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to areas where their educational experience can be enhanced and enriched through exposure to actual and practical work
- Deepening their knowledge and understanding of the organization’s strategy, goals, objectives, and activities
The internship program runs for a period of between 6 and 12 months.
- Recent graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Graduates with the right attitude
- Graduates who are eager to learn
- Graduates who are highly spirited and self-driven
Currently ABM is looking for graduates with the following academic qualifications to join their internship program that will commence in February 2021.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce; Finance + CPA
- Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics Engineering.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th January 2021.