GRADE 12: Ref No. TTU/AC/LEC/12/2020
Application Deadline: 18th January 2021 at 3 pm
Teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, supervision of graduate students and initiating research projects/theses in the relevant disciplines.
- An earned PhD in relevant field from an accredited and recognized university.
- At least teaching experience at a University.
- Registered/registrable with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
How to Apply:
- Your application should indicate the job reference number Department or Office or Directorate and for those applying for academic positions indicate the area of specialisation.
- Send soft copy application to the email address: email@example.com and two (2) hard copy of the application letter, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae (signed on all pages), copies of certified academic and professional certificates, National ID card, current pay slip (if any) and other relevant testimonials. Provide your mobile numbers, email address and names of three (3) referees (who should send their recommendation letters directly to the undersigned in sealed envelope) to the address below:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration, Finance & Planning)
Taita Taveta University
P.O. Box 635-80300, VOI
3. In addition, applicants must also submit valid and current clearance certificates from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Directorate of Criminal Investigations
4. The application should reach on or before 18th January, 2021 at 3pm.
- Taita Taveta University is an Equal opportunity employer;
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply;
- Taita Taveta University does not levy any fees for job application; and
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.