Company: Insteel Limited
Position: Administrative Assistant
Application Deadline: 19th January 2021
Insteel Limited is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant. The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics, and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
Overall Purpose of the Position:
Attend to visitors, handle inquires, and manage incoming and outgoing calls and mails.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the reception desk with a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
- Respond to incoming calls, direct the calls appropriately, and provide information where needed.
- Make outgoing calls as requested from time to time.
- Receive mails from various sources, register, sort, and dispatch the mails to the intended destination or recipient using the most cost-effective method of delivery.
- Maintain the telecommunication system by ensuring all switchboard lines are working effectively. Maintain both manual and electronic records for all outgoing and incoming mails.
- Liaise with the courier service provider to ensure that there are no delays in delivery and dispatch of mails.
- Reroute wrongly addressed and unclaimed mails or parcels (RTS).
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the reception area.
- Arrange appointments for visitors to meet with staff.
- Ensure the reception is covered at all times.
- Handle administrative duties at the front office.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
- Diploma in a Business related course or equivalent
- Computer Literacy
- At least 2 years of working experience specific to the position.
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
- Excellent Communication skills Customer-centric
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Strong planning & organizing skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19th January 2021. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.