POSITION: CLERICAL OFFICER
Number of Posts: One (1)
Ref No: CPSB/TTC/026/2021
Location: Taita Taveta County
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remunerations Commission
Application Deadline: 29th January 2021
Duties and responsibilities
- Compiling statistical records.
- Sorting out letters and filing them.
- Dispatching letters and maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline cases, transfers and other related duties in human resource management.
- Preparing payment vouchers.
- Computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information.
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Requirements for the Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Hand delivered at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council offices)
- Candidates MUST clearly indicate the position being applied for by quoting the vacancy reference number
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter 6 of the constitution by obtaining Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Friday 29th January 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT CHARGE FOR ANY OF ITS SERVICES.
THE BOARD`S OFFICAL TELEPHONE NUMBER REMAINS 0710988455