Position: Customer Service Representatives
Organisation: Metropal Sacco
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Metropal Sacco is a financial institution that provides tailor-made financial services to its customers in Kenya and strives to enable individuals and corporates to achieve their dreams through value addition to their finances and lives. On top of credit and savings services, they offer insurance services through their brand Metropal Insurance.
The Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) will be responsible for establishing, retaining, and deepening customer relationships by performing efficient and accurate banking transactions; and opening and closing accounts in support of the Sacco goals and objectives. The CSRs will identify customer needs for Sacco products and services; and reports directly to the Branch Manager.
- Accurately opening and closing accounts in accordance to operating controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer assets.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the new accounts system database to manage and maintain customer account information
- Assist customers with telephone inquiries to provide solutions to their banking needs
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests; researches and resolves account service inquiries/issues; and responds to client inquiries promptly, effectively, and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Arts, Humanities, Information Technology, Banking, Finance, and or any related field.
- Masters Degree will be an additional advantage
- A minimum of 2-year experience performing teller responsibilities, and a minimum of 1-year experience performing as a bank customer service representative or similar capacity.
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to email@example.com by Friday 22nd January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.