Position: Senior Investment Analysts
Organisation: Metropal Sacco
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Metropal Sacco is a financial institution that provides tailor-made financial services to its customers in Kenya and strives to enable individuals and corporates to achieve their dreams through value addition to their finances and lives. On top of credit and savings services, they offer insurance services through their brand Metropal Insurance.
We are looking for a resourceful and curious Investment analyst to research, create financial models, and produce analytical reports and recommendations. If you have the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment, you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Perform independent investment research on assigned areas
- Examine earlier investment decisions
- Network with fund managers and industry professionals
- Create reports for senior management
- Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios
- Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships
- Establish complex financial models and analyze relevant legal documents
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Information Technology, and or any other related field.
- Masters Degree will be an additional advantage
- Previous working experience as an Investment analyst for (2) year(s)
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.