Position: Technology Risk Officers
Organisation: Metropal Sacco
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Metropal Sacco is a financial institution that provides tailor-made financial services to its customers in Kenya and strives to enable individuals and corporates to achieve their dreams through value addition to their finances and lives. On top of credit and savings services, they offer insurance services through their brand Metropal Insurance.
The individual in this position will be responsible for testing internal IT controls throughout the year and supporting multiple audit, risk and compliance program objectives. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of IT general controls and an understanding of technology risk drivers within the Financial Services Industry.
- Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, risk management, Actuarial Science, audit, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Masters Degree will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technology risk management, audit and/or compliance
- Risk and/or Audit certifications and/or related qualifications desired.
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever-growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd January 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.