Position: Sales Manager Africa
Job Summary as The Sales Manager Africa
Our Sales Manager is a key member of the Leadership Team with strong leadership & coaching skills along with sales experience. The primary purpose of this position is to create and drive sales strategy for the business in alignment with company and regional strategies. The role ensures business growth and profitability by leading the team to develop profitable sales strategies, lower sales costs, and increase customer satisfaction with a focus on integrity, continuous improvement, accountability, personal development, and the desire to win and celebrate as a team.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Manager at Videojet, include:
- Building a commercial organisation for Africa.
- Hire, lead and develop your team of Account Managers across Africa with day-to-day sales and commercial activity, growing their competencies and behaviors to meet their career aspirations.
- Leading individual performance to achieving personal and company targets
- P&L Responsibility for the Equipment business in Africa
- Define the sales strategy and preparing progress, funnel and forecast reports
- Partner with Marketing organisation on implementing all lead campaign initiatives
- Report on sales in line with business requirements and provide forecasts on anticipated activity
- Remain abreast of innovative and creative sales practices to maximize sales
We are looking for a professional who is:
Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success.
Creative – focused and driven by the challenge of developing with our commercial teams new strategies to find opportunities to grow our business,
Disruptive Thinker – tackle problems and approach work with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
Great Teammate – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Customer-Oriented Achiever – create commitment and trust through strong work ethics and customer-focused attitude.
Your experience will include
- Exceptional people leader that coaches, mentors and is responsible for engagement
- Consistent track record on driving a commercial team within Africa
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level
- Experienced organizational change leader
- Proficiency of MS Office Applications
- Knowledge of a CRM (preferably SFDC would be advantageous)
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
Click the Button below to apply for this position