Position: Service Manager Africa
Category: Customer Support
Job Summary as The Service Manager Africa
You will build your team across major cities in Africa, as well as providing strong commercial leadership to the new team of Field Service Engineers, Technical Support and Inside Sales as well as developing a culture of exceeding customer expectations, outstanding customer service, thus accelerating the growth of printer placements and service revenues.
The successful candidate will be a natural people leader, able to drive high-performance for our customers. Your inclination is to achieve ongoing development and growth of your team, strive to always look for ways to continuously improve with results, and deliver profitability.
Your responsibilities include:
- Growth and Development and Performance of the service team in Africa
- Constantly work to build the best-engaged and motivated team, through use of all available Company tools and effective resourcing of talent
- Financial and customer related targets
- Handle cases and coordinate solutions for critical issues with customers, distributors/OEM partners, sales, service and project management
- Define and roll out initiatives for service growth
Danaher is looking for a professional who is:
- Proactive and strategic problem solver who first understands business and associate needs and is then keen to bring forward and test new insights and industry-leading practices
- Must have well developed executive presence; ability to lead and run project teams with a range of experience and skills
- Great Teammate – excellent at building relationships internally and externally with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Leadership – create commitment and trust through strong work ethic and customer focus
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand and interpret business needs to define communication requirements for a variety of audiences
Your Education and/or Background Experience will include:
- Educated to Degree level or qualified by experience
- Master’s in Business would be desirable
- Experienced in creating and implementing commercial and operational / service strategy, demonstrating a history of business growth with strong experience across the continent of Africa
- Experience of working within a senior field service management, technical management, or operational management role, preferably as a senior Manager or Director
To be part of dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and collaboration is very important.
It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements please click the Button below to Apply