Position: Strategic Account Manager – East Africa – Based in Kenya
This is a unique opportunity to drive customer retention and growth through new business activity. With the relevant training provided to learn our products and industry, you will sell a range of Videojet coding and marking equipment. This includes industrial small character inkjet, high-resolution case printing, labeling systems and Thermal Inkjet and Laser solutions. You will provide these solutions to all vertical markets. In addition to selling hardware, you will promote a variety of finance and service agreements to our customers.
Your responsibilities as a Strategic Account Manager at Videojet, include:
- Business development and acquisition of new customers through partnering with our Marketing organisation
- Relationships at all levels up to and including the senior levels of our customers.
- Prioritize and work on both long and short-term projects
- Leading sales activity using our corporate CRM (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to discuss the progress of the forecast and the key projects on a weekly and monthly basis within the organisation.
- Secure and grow revenue within an agreed region by selling our product range to existing and new customers, participate in regional/national trade shows and onsite equipment demonstrations at customers’ sites.
Danaher is looking for a professional who is:
Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success
Sales Orientated – focused and driven by the challenge of developing new customers or finding untapped opportunities to grow their business,
Problem Solver – tackle problems and approach work with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
Great Teammate – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Customer-Oriented Achiever – create commitment and trust through strong work ethics and customer-focused attitude
Your experience will include:
- A consistent track record in Account Management, ideally in Multinational Corporations
- Ability to take ownership over a portfolio of customers
- Work in an agile manner both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a CRM (preferably SFDC) would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements click the button below to Apply