Position: Technical Support Specialist
Category: Customer Support
- Support the sales teams by defining and designing winning solutions for our customers such as product configuration advice, matching product capabilities with customer needs.
- Support Field Service teams – with application/technical issues, remote support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Through our customer escalation process work with customers to identify the right customer solutions.
- Receive and share technical training at channel partners/customer accounts to develop their technical skills for our technologies
Your Education and Background Experience will have:
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ customer service or technical customer support experience
- Be able to tackle technical issues remotely.
- Experience in electro-mechanical troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair
- Able to travel up to 40% of time
Danaher is looking for a professional who is:
Motivated and Driven – to focus and direct their energy and efforts towards achieving success.
Creative – focused and driven by the challenge of developing with our commercial teams new strategies to find opportunities to grow our business,
Disruptive Thinker – tackle problems and approach work with innovation at the forefront of their mind.
Great Teammate – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Customer-Oriented Achiever – create commitment and trust through strong work ethics and customer-focused attitude.
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements click the Button below