Title of Position: Data Assistant – 5 Positions
Reporting to: Thematic Lead – MERL
Openings: 5 (Malindi, Kilifi, Likoni, Mvita, and Mtwapa)
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all registers at the DIC are complete and updated.
- Ensure submission of complete, accurate and timely program and MOH reports.
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the CRF is entered into the specific database completely, accurately and within the set time frame
- Provide weekly analysis of KPLHIVs in cohort to ensure HIV case finding Scale Up including index testing analysis (all KPLHIV in cohorts offered, contact elicitation ratio 1:3, 80% contacts tested, 30% case identification from index testing strategy), risk network referrals and targeted community outreaches
- Set up weekly performance monitoring systems and ensure all site members are updated on progress/target achievement on weekly basis
- Ensure complete entry of Cohort registers and provide update of progress on weekly basis
- Identifying any problems with the databases and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager
- Participate in Kenya EMR implementation
- Liaise with M&E officers to ensure data received in the data section are complete and correct
- Ensure that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to data, in accordance with the organization policy
- Establish and maintain an updated data filling system for the projects
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attend required data entry trainings and meetings and provides input to enhance data systems
- Maintain the log of all incoming CRFs and their processing up to validation stage
- Perform any other relevant duties as directed and inline with the job group
- Diploma in Information Technology, Health Records and Information, statistics or equivalent.
- Experience in key population and HIV data management an added advantage.
- Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English.
- Good Communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good organization skill and attention to details
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
How to Apply
If you meet the stipulated requirements click the Button Below to Apply