Position: Graphics Designer
Application Deadline: 22nd January 2021
Category: IT Jobs
Modern Coast is looking for a passionate and creative Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for developing much of the creative marketing and sales assets including digital advertising banners, social media graphics, landing pages, one-pagers, whitepapers, slide presentations.
You’ll work closely with key stakeholders in the company; however, you will be reporting directly to the Operations/Marketing Manager. This role will be based in Nairobi, with respect to needs requirements in our various offices country-wide.
Duties and responsibilities
This is a fast-paced, international company so we’ll need you to be incredibly, creative, organized, hardworking and flexible.
- Develop eye catching creatives for marketing/advertising campaigns including social media graphics, case study, reports, email templates and more to generate leads and drive engagement.
- Think creatively to produce new design ideas that appeal to the target audiences.
- Create presentations, Sales deck, one pager for each of our services.
- Support the marketing/sales team with creative content to be distributed with the Marketing automation tool in order to nurture and convert leads.
- Help with video production and create short video clips for product education, advertising campaign, customer user cases, event promotions, and more.
- Ensure all content produced supports Modern Coast’s brand identity and is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print.
- Support Social Media manager in creating new concepts and ideas ensuring our platforms are engaging, informative and cement our position as the leading provider of transport services in East & Central Africa
- Maintenance of Wit-Color Digital printer and Expert 52LX vinyl cutter plotter
- 5+ years’ experience in a graphic design role in an agency or B2B business.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. (Corel X-suite added advantage)
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Ability to tell a story through multiple mediums and a willingness to explore and test new creative approaches.
- Experience creating presentations and other sales and marketing collateral for a B2B business.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Ability to translate B2B pain points/objective into creative assets and ads.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2021 at 5:00 pm