Position: Chemical & Process Operator
To run soap plant and finishing line efficiently at the required output level as per plant rated capacities and maintain the quality required by the customer specifications and regulatory bodies.
- Monitor instruments to ensure proper production conditions.
- Regulate or shut down equipment during emergency situations, as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Control or operate chemical processes or systems of machines, using panel boards, control boards, or semi-automatic equipment.
- Move control settings to make necessary adjustments on equipment units affecting speeds of chemical reactions, quality, or yields.
- Inspect operating units, such as towers, soap-spray storage tanks, scrubbers, collectors, or driers to ensure that all are functioning and to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Draw samples of products and conduct quality control tests to monitor processing and to ensure that standards are met.
- Test chemical or physical characteristics of materials or products.
- Record operating data, such as process conditions, test results, or instrument readings.
- Patrol work areas to ensure that solutions in tanks or troughs are not in danger of overflowing.
- Interpret chemical reactions visible through sight glasses or on television monitors and review laboratory test reports for process adjustments.
- Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting safety, efficiency, or product quality.
- Gauge tank levels, using calibrated rods.
- Notify maintenance, stationary engineering, or other auxiliary personnel to correct equipment malfunctions or to adjust power, steam, water, or air supplies. Notify others of equipment repair or maintenance needs.
- Calculate material requirements or yields according to formulas.
- Direct workers engaged in operating machinery that regulates the flow of materials and products.
- Supervise the cleaning of towers, strainers, or spray tips.
- Defrost frozen valves, using steam hoses.
- Minimum Diploma in any of the Engineering course
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control engineering
- Mechanical engineering (Plant)
- Minimum Years of experience: 2
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above, click the Button below to Apply for the position