Position: Relationship Manager
Location: Absa Headquarters (KE)
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of activities and processes for stakeholder and relationship management, in order to deliver on approved operational plans in an effective and efficient manner. Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Mozambique. Please contact Reward for details.
- Manage Service Level Agreements and Customer Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Remain at the forefront of change within stakeholders by continuously engaging with these stakeholders
- People Management: Ensure performance of the team through people management practices
- Portfolio Management: Support business in the management of portfolio and/or client/ customer needs
- Risk Management: Ensure all Absa policies, procedures and activities required for areas documented and understood by all members of the various team and/or business areas among other duties.
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above click the button below to start the application process