Position: Customer Service Executive (Contact Centre)
REF NO: CSE-CC-20-01-2021
Application Deadline: 29th January 2021
Exceptional service is the core of our business, and highly committed customer service executives are critical to the delivery of our quality promise. A strong candidate should posse’s excellent listening skills, the ability to understand a customer’s problem quickly and be able to identify and recommend appropriate solutions. Candidates should have a clear and pleasant speaking voice and be fluent in both English and Swahili.
Some of the Responsibilities include
- Manage a large number of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner to professionally take or cancel orders, provide information about products and services, or obtain details of customer complaints
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigations or resolution
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions to achieve customer satisfaction
- Keep records of customers’ interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comment as well as action taken. Process orders, forms, and applications.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Public Relations/ Communication/ Marketing
- Impressive telephone etiquette and excellent computer applications and keyboard skills with at least 60 words per minute.
- Great verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to be able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies and within strict guidelines
- Candidates should have the capacity to maintain the trust of customers while maintain customer confidentiality
- 2-years working experience in a Contact Centre
- A strong understanding of Contact Centre best practices
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above, click on the Button below to apply for the job