Position: Business Development Officer – Retail Business
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, and Central Kenya
Application Deadline: 29th January 2021
About the Job
The Business Development Officers – Retail Business will be located across Madison’s Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa and Central Branch Offices. The officers will report to the Assistant Business Development Manager and will work closely with the team to maximize business generated from targeted retail markets.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Grow sales of Unit Trust Funds and Wealth Management products marketed to the Retail Business Sectors.
- Grow the number of retail clients and maintain a high level of client relationship.
- Recruit, train and manage independent retail agents.
- Source of Training Business
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing activities and generate increased production from the targeted sectors.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following:
- A minimum of a business degree in a related field; additional qualifications in sales and marketing would be an added advantage.
- Training on sales and marketing.
- 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing preferably in the financial services industry.
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive.
- Capacity in sales management and in building business relationships.
- Adequate presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs and copies of relevant certificates to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 29th January 2021.