Position: Senior Brand Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the equity, innovation and activation elements of an ambitious country category strategy
- Work with supply, sales, area and finance to secure a bigger market share
- Execute commercial plans
- Supporting the setting of pricing and distribution strategies
- Helping to shape new business development initiatives
- Take the lead on region-focused product launches.
- A natural marketer
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
At Reckitt Benckiser;
You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt Benckiser (RB) offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Reckitt Benckiser team, click the Button below to start the application process