Position: Trade Development Representative
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Min. Experience: Mid Level
About Twiga Foods
Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) and FMCG to vendors in urban African markets. We connect farmers to urban retailers in informal markets, and by supplying them with quality produce we ensure food safety and security.
About the Role
The Trade Development Representative is a key part of the Sales team and is the first point of contact in helping Twiga grow its presence within the Kenyan market (Eldoret, Karatina, Meru, Mombasa, Nairobi, or Nakuru).
- Research and identify new business opportunities for general trade vendors/outlets within the defined territory.
- Find new ways of reaching existing general trade vendors/outlets within the defined territory.
- Foster relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments.
- A driven self-starter with confidence and a “hustle” attitude with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a targeted general trade sales role.
- Possesses demonstrable experience in building rapport and trust to develop long-term relationships, leading to commercial opportunities.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Is flexible to work either in Eldoret, Karatina, Meru, Mombasa, Nairobi, or Nakuru.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and you would like to join Twiga Foods, Click on the Button below to start the Application process
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Applicants
Twiga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equal treatment of all applicants. Twiga does not charge its applicants any fees whatsoever and has not authorized any agent to levy any fees on its behalf. If anyone requests you to make any payment with respect to this application, please report the incident to email@example.com or to our hotline on +254 (0) 709 258 000.