Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Department: Supply Chain Operations
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
About Twiga Foods
Twiga Foods is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) and FMCG to vendors in urban African markets. We connect farmers to urban retailers in informal markets, and by supplying them with quality produce we ensure food safety and security.
About the Role
This role is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory as well as managing warehouse staff to ensure that produce/products are stored and shipped out in an accurate and efficient manner to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct daily planning for casual staff required at the warehouse based on the day’s activities and maintain the set labor costs and productivity levels.
- Coordinate offloading and storage of products as per the defined standards including accurately confirming offloaded products and signing of the delivery notes.
- Verify that all dispatched products match the orders placed and are dispatched to the correct depots/routes.
- Schedule dispatch trucks from the warehouse within the designated time.
- Conduct stock counts accurately at the warehouse and account for any variances.
- Receive and record customer returns from the various depots.
- Verify that all records at the warehouse including but not limited to stock count documents, handover documents, attendance records are accurately filled as per the set timelines.
- Abide by and enforce all set safety rules and guidelines, including but not limited to the daily safety toolkit routine prior to the beginning of every shift, usage of PPE(as per the JSA-Job Safety Assessment), etc.
- Possess a Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Business Management with a minimum of 2 years’ management experience in warehousing.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word) and basic computer skills (Email & Internet).
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and you would like to join Twiga Foods, Click on the Button below to start the Application process
Send your CV with the role you’re applying for as the subject to: email@example.com
Note to Applicants
Twiga is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equal treatment of all applicants. Twiga does not charge its applicants any fees whatsoever and has not authorized any agent to levy any fees on its behalf. If anyone requests you to make any payment with respect to this application, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our hotline on +254 (0) 709 258 000.