Position: Brand Manager
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Want to drive the master plan behind a leading brand? As a Brand Manager at Reckitt Benckiser (RB), you’ll have the freedom to take a major market by storm.
To give focus to the Brands in the category
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage other functions to deliver set targets on brand
- Ensure OTIF delivery of brand activities and Innovations
- Ensure profitability and growth of the variants being managed
- Assist category manager in managing brand budget to deliver brand results
- Assist category manager on all issues regarding to all the brand with particular focus on one
Brand Ownership And Reporting:
- Be a source of all information regarding the brand and category
- Update all brand information: 30 DAP, Volumes forecast Agencies Management:
- Ensure that selected agencies deliver on clear KPIs regarding brand activities.
Brand Strategy And Alignment
- Ensure all brand activities are in line with the brand key vision and category strategy Participate and engage other functions during BMP process and ensure clear brand plans are developed for the next year
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty Satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (formulas, formatting. Anything that helps in the optimization process).
- PowerPoint skills
- Business and project management skills
- Presentation and communication skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Reckitt Benckiser team, click the Button below to start the application process