Position: Manager, Credit Analysis
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
Responsible for credit assessment & releasing government guarantees including the following tasks:
- Sends applications to clients for the purposes of applying for further /new finance.
- Prepares loan applications.
- Follows up of outstanding documentation/ information required for assessment purposes.
- Receives new loan / 2nd bond/ readvance applications.
- Writes up register.
- Assesses applications for the purpose of approval/ decline in terms of the lending policy.
- Assesses re-advances together with correspondence for the release of government guarantees.
- Interacts with clients for queries.
- Assesses requests for reductions in interest rates.
- Assesses requests for Substitution of Debtors under bonds.
- Prepares monthly statistics for the monthly management report.
- Responsible for security management / registrations. This includes the following tasks:
- Sends instructions to the applicable Attorney with the required conditions.
- Interacts generally with attorneys.
- Follows up on outstanding registrations.
- Proceeds with required payments and correspondence when approved.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience
- Bachelor Commerce: Business Finance, Economics (Required)
How to Apply
To apply for this job, click the button below