Pre-Match Statistics: West Ham United vs Liverpool
Date: 31st January 2021
Time: 16:30 GMT 19:30 EAT
Venue: Olympic Stadium (London)
Previous Matches in the Premier League (West Ham United – Home Team)
Last 10 Matches in All Competitions (West Ham United – Home Team)
Current Form in The League – West Ham United
Currently at Position 5 with 35 points, 20 Games played
Current Form in The League – Liverpool
Currently at Position 4 with 37 points, 20 Games played
- West Ham United has not lost a match in their last 6 matches in the Premier League
- West Ham has not lost in their last four home matches in the premier League
- West Ham has scored at least a goal in their last 4 matches in the Premier League
- West Ham have only failed to score once in their home matches this season in the Premier League (that was their first home match this season against Newcastle United)
- Liverpool has not lost to West Ham United in their last 9 encounters
- Liverpool has scored at least a goal in their last 10 encounters with West Ham United
- Liverpool has only scored 3 goals in their last 5 Premier League Matches (all the goals were scored in their last match)
- Liverpool has drawn 5 times in their last 9 away matches in the Premier League with 2 wins and 2 draws
Liverpool has gotten the better of West Ham United in this fixture, they have a better chance of winning this match based on previous encounters, however, Liverpool’s current form is not steady, they have failed to score in 4 consecutive matches in the Premier League this season.
A Liverpool Win will take them to 40 points, whereas a West Ham win will take them to 38 points which will be above Liverpool. David Moyes’ side has been on form this season.
The 90 minutes will determine the fate of both teams.