Position: Office Assistant J/G KMR 12 Vacant Post(s) – 2 (two)
Reports to: Administrative Officer
Duration: One (1) year with a possibility of extension
Vacancy No. CGHR/162/01/21
Location: Kisumu, Kisian
Application Deadline: 15th February 2021
Base is a platform created to serve collaborative projects with shared facilities and equipment in Kisumu, Siaya, Busia and Homabay Counties. Base has a vacancy in the Human Resource/Administration section as stated below:
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Cleaning of offices and compound;
- Recording and dispatching letters, files and documents;
- Planting, weeding and pruning/mowing gardens;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade D or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application; and Key Skills and Competencies
- Organizational skills
- Public Relations skills
- Communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Interpersonal skills
Remuneration: Compensation at the stated grade is based on education level, relevant experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent through email@example.com no later than 15th February 2021
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its selection process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted