Position: Channel Execution Senior Manager – Retail
Location: Lagos, Lagos Nigeria
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- This role supports the Franchise Unit Leader, in developing our channel commercial execution growth pillars.
- Responsible to drive cold space expansion across the franchise in line with the strategic priority to double the bet.
- Lead the evolution of the Franchise’s Commercial processes (Road to Market) as we evolve to a consumer-centric organization.
- Metrics Management: Custodian of all channel metrics Responsible to manage commercial metrics dashboards. This role will also provide commercial analysis and reports. Build right systems and routines to collate and publish reports for the team.
- Responsible for driving the Operating Unit Execution Cup – monthly reporting and tracking of progress, collation of quarterly results, for specific channel.
- Project management of various channel initiatives
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Prior commercial/franchise operations experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work across cultures, and multiple functions.
- Strong, proven self starter with superior leadership skills and capabilities
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams to align resources towards a common goal, leveraging best-in-class approaches and methodologies; ability to effectively interact and influence various levels of management across the system.
- Sound understanding of commercial concepts and practices.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- Superior analytical capabilities.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply for the job, click the button below to start the application process