Position: Enterprise Wide Initiatives Senior Manager, Africa
Location: Africa OU Flexible
This role is responsible for a holistic understanding of the OU landscape to localize the global “Where to play” definitions. The role will leverage data and high-quality insights, anchored in data and facts, to impact business results and growth. The concept of “end-to-end” analysis is critical for success in this role.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Enable and drive strategic, often large-scale enterprise initiatives with multiple stakeholders across cross-functional teams.
- Curate, steward, and enrich the list of Enterprise Wide Initiatives (EWIs) across all the steps from prioritization with the Center/Network of OUs to implementation with OU Functions / Bottlers / other key stakeholders.
- Support cross-functional agile teams to set ambitious and clear objectives, track progress, create alignment, and encourage teams’ engagement around measurable goals.
- Develop, recommend, and lead a consistent and standardized agile operating model across the OU to increase performance and deliver value-driven results.
- Serve as the OU network organization strategic enabler by acting as a culture transformation driver. Implement new ways of working across the system.
- Collaborate with the Global People Function to advance the strategic capability agenda of the OU.
- Management of Enterprise Wide Initiatives, Business Transformation, and OU key strategic initiatives.
- OU ways of working design, implementation, metrics tracking, and continuous optimization.
- Champions the OU-wide strategic capability development agenda.
- Exceptional problem solving, process mind-set, and analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding ability to build and leverage relationships with key business partners, comfortable in working closely with senior leaders.
- Internal and external customer focus with the ability to understand complex challenges & linkages and articulate into plans to drive results.
- Proven ability to coach, influence and facilitate learnings across all levels of an organization.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Bachelors degree
Related Work Experience:
- 10+ years of project management experience and global capability development and implementation, with a focus on agile ways of working and proven success record in several businesses, functional areas and geographies.
- Relevant experience in strategy, marketing, business analysis, or general management accountability. Ability to adjust, learn, and connect towards delivery of high-stakes initiatives
- Advantages: Certified Change Management Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master, PMP.
Mastery of :–
- Experience managing enterprise-wide scale programs with multiple stakeholders across cross-functional teams and all levels of the organization. Coca-Cola system previous knowledge and experiences required.
- Large-scale coaching experience. Knowledge of agile principles and practices plus the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization. Experience with business agility in non-IT environments.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading teams in the adoption and improvement of agile methodologies.
- Stakeholder mapping and management.
Broad expertise in :–
- Market and business data analytics understanding.
- Agile Certifications (Scrum Master, Agile Practitioner, Product Owner) or proven equivalent experience.
- Experience with other proven “ways-of-working” TCCC proprietary and none-proprietary. (e.g. Marketing Factory, CIF, Design Thinking, Operating Effectiveness, etc.)
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply for the job, click the button below to start the application process