Job Title: Demand Planning Analyst 1-South Africa
Remote Working Option During The Current Situation
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Reporting To: Demand Planning Manager
Area Of Operation: Customer Service and Logistics
The Demand Planning Analyst will be the key person driving SKU transition alignment between the marketing, customer service and logistics and the supply network planning teams. Facilitate SKU productivity and simplification discussions along with managing the EWA Order template quality. Supply network analytics to recommend most effective supply opportunities, along with Demand planning for certian small markets accross the EWA region.
- Be the link between marketing and customer service and logistics and supply network teams in order to:
- Ensure smooth transition management
- Ensure all master data elements that may impact DP & sales are aligned to portfolio
- Aligning on sourcing changes/ challenges with Marketing & DP managers
- Use of analytics to identify SKU transition risk in terms of SLOB & CF
- Uploading volumes on monthly basis into APO
- Valuating volumes and communicating gaps to DP managers
- Share & collaborate with role players in ensuring GAP’s impacting order template quality are resolved
- Run & publish monthly order templates
- Attend key meetings with Marketing & SNP in order to ensure all DP relevant action items are noted, communicated into the regions as well as represented in APO as per the agreed actions & timelines.
- Production of demand planning performance reports as well as key reports on areas of business that directly or indirectly impacts on demand planning accuracy, inventory & customer service.
- Ensure systems & reports are accurate, by maintaining master data as well as validating transactional inputs & upload.
- Produce pre/post performance analytics on pre-defined criteria that will add value in terms of determining areas for improvement and opportunities.
- Monthly SKU productivity reports and collaborative discussions to drive improvements
- Analyze volume performance per supply lane, in order to identify opportunities to improve our supply network.
- Build a base forecast & collaborate with commecial teams on the valuated DP vs sales goals to ensure plans in APO is in support of sales plans.
Required Level Of Education
- Grade 12, plus three year degree or equivalent qualification
Level Of Experience Required
- 2-3 yrs. Demand Planning in the FMCG Industry
- SAP APO knowledge & experience in planning books
- Proven track record of SKU transition management across complex networks
- High level of intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Project Management and Coordination skills
- Understanding of Business processes, systems & strategies
- Experience in working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates data management and analytical capabilities as role involves management of significant amounts of data
- Driving innovation, by challenging the status quo & collaboratively find opportunities to continuously improve our processes, tools & systems.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), in the English language
- Scheduling and forecasting experience
- Demonstrates urgency in resolving challenges & driving opportunities
- Assertive, confident & negotiate persuasively, take a stand and resolved important issues.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and would like to join the Colgate-Palmolive team as Demand Planning Analyst, Click the Button below to start the application process