POSITION: Customer Care Officer
Reporting to: Position branch manager
Application Deadline: 12th February 2021
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems
- Attend to daily customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follows up to ensure feedback is given and action taken as per the service level agreement.
- Account opening
- Stationary management and control
- ATM issuance
- Generating customer care reports
- Issuance of timers kits
- Account deductions
- Handling of dormant accounts
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in public relations or a Business related field.
- A KCSE mean grade of C+ and above with a minimum of C+ in English and Mathematics
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective organization, time management
- be proactive and initiative
- must be self motivated
- be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
How to Apply
Times U Sacco Ltd. is a licensed deposit taking Sacco operating within the country with our headquarters at Nkubu, Meru. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the position of Customer Care The applications to reach the undersigned via mail email@example.com or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.
Times U Sacco Society Ltd
P.O Box 310-60202 Nkubu