Position: Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
Application Deadline: 12th February 2021
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word know out about our Sacco and drive qualified traffic with maximum retention.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences market, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Provides integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels, contributing to in-market action plans;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution . Including and not limited to organizing events such as, exhibitions, open days, educational tours etc.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional materials etc
- Maintaining and updating information on the Sacco’s website, and engaging with users on social media sites such as Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook together with the ICT manager;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days, involvement in community initiatives such as CSR etc;
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players
- Deliver business reports to the CEO on a regular basis;
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce –Marketing Option or a Business Degree with a Diploma or master’s degree in Marketing from a recognized university
- 3 years working experience in the grade of Marketing Manager or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in a busy organization.
- Must have a minimum of C+ in KCSE, with a C+ in both English and Mathematics.
- A valid driving license.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Computer proficiency in computer application, especially in accounting packages and systems.
- Membership in a professional association will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum age of 30 years
- Results oriented, independent and self-motivating
- Problem Solving and Decision Making attitude
- Self-driven, initiative-taking, highly dynamic able to work long hours unsupervised.
- Good team player with Unquestionable ethical standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy, planning issues, priority setting is appreciated
How to Apply
Times U Sacco Ltd. Is a licensed deposit taking Sacco operating within the country with our headquarters at Nkubu, Meru. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the position of MARKETING MANAGER .The applications to reach the undersigned via mail email@example.com or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.
Times U Sacco Society Ltd
P.O Box 310-60202 Nkubu