Position: Operations Manager
Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
Application Deadline: 12th February 2021
- Leadership and guidance on the Branch Operations function to ensure high quality service delivery to customers while safeguarding against fraud.
- Assist in the implementation of operational policies developed by the management in regard to FOSA and branches operations
- Ensure compliance with all SACCO banking policies, procedures and processes.
- Performance management to enhance employee productivity on the performance targets.
- Achieve the set TAT (Turn-Around-Time) and SLA (Service Level Agreement) for all services at the Branch and Returns submitted to Head Office.
- Regular checks made to ensure that Branch is adequately staffed in consultation with the HR to provide prompt and effective services to customers.
- Address any lapses in the routine, Risk and loss control procedures highlighted by the Audit and Risk Control Office.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate activities in the Branches and ensure efficient economical operations and proper efficient services to members
- Help promote a culture that encourages top performance and high morale in the Sacco.
- Co-ordinating with Branches in their daily FOSA transactions and cash requirements and make requisition for cash withdrawals based on demand;
- Growth on withdrawable deposits
- Ensuring adherence to cash security arrangements as regards to alarm systems, cash limit, CCTV Surveillance, safe and strong rooms;
- Advising and proposing changes in plans, policies and work procedures in the FOSA;
- Ensuring proper custodial of all the Keys of the Society and maintenance of the Keys Register in the branches;
- Branch Maintenance Services.
- Any other role assigned by the CEO.
- Must have a business related degree from a recognized institution
- CPA (K) qualification or a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of C+ in KCSE, with a C+ in both English and Mathematics.
- Must have an experience of over 5 years in a management position, or 3 years as a FOSA manager in a busy Sacco.
- A valid driving license.
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a minimum age of 35 years.
- Results oriented, independent and self-motivating
- Problem Solving and Decision Making attitude
- Self-driven, initiative-taking, highly dynamic able to work long hours unsupervised.
- Good team player with collaborative management style and of Unquestionable ethical standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent product knowledge.
How to Apply
Times U Sacco Ltd. Is a licensed deposit taking Sacco operating within the country with our headquarters at Nkubu, Meru. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the position of Operations Manager. The applications to reach the undersigned via mail email@example.com or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.
Times U Sacco Society Ltd
P.O Box 310-60202 Nkubu