Reporting to: Branch manager
Application Deadline: 12th February 2021
- Processes savings withdrawals, deposits, cheques and any other payments.
- Ensure security of Tellers cubicle and safekeeping of all cash in his/her care
- Verify identity of customers before service delivery.
- Effectively and efficiently serve all customers
- Document all cash transfers to and from the Treasury
- Make reports to the Branch Manager on all transactions
- Place customer orders for cheques, RTGS and bank cards and maintain necessary registers.
- Maintain the positive image of the Society in the community
- Agency transactions.
- Marketing of the Society products and services
- Ensure daily audit and reconciliation of transactions and cash.
- Answer account-related questions for customers
- Maintains the positive image of the society
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisors.
- Diploma in banking or CPA part 2.
- A KCSE mean grade of C+ and above with a minimum of C in English and Mathematics
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of operation of various management Information systems is an added advantage.
- At least one year experience in a similar capacity.
- Basic accounting
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of financial software:
- Must be presentable at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain high sense of confidentiality.
- High Integrity and strong ethical standards
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Team player
How to Apply:
Times U Sacco Ltd. is a licensed deposit taking Sacco operating within the country with our headquarters at Nkubu, Meru. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the position of Teller. The applications to reach the undersigned via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.
Times U Sacco Society Ltd
P.O Box 310-60202 Nkubu