Position: Business Process Automation and Order Management Developer
Application Deadline: 9th February 2021
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Process Automation and Order Management Development, the position holder will be responsible for planning, development and delivery of Safaricom business process automations and order management services. This includes interacting with user sections to establish their needs, analyzing the needs and applying existing and new technologies (e.g. robotics and intelligent workflows) to satisfy their needs. The role is not only critical to the order process but also in realization of efficiency through business process automation.
- Identify the right opportunity for process improvements and ensure measurable impact with this change.
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Once new skills of RPA technology are fully adopted, the person will mentor and support the colleagues as well as client team on the same.
- Work with the enterprise RPA (Robotic Process Automation) team to scale efforts to improve customer experience and drive operational excellence
- Design and launch (Minimum Viable Product) MVPs, Proof-Of-Concepts for business process and workflow optimization efforts across the organization
- Provide necessary support for the deployed automations.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- 3-5 years of experiences in process analysis and technical product development
- Familiarity with RPA tools, such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or UIPath (preferred)
- Strong analytical abilities with passion for data and evidence-based decision-making
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- Ability to build strong relationships across functions within an organization
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement methods and processes
- You should have demonstrable experience taking a business process/workflow idea from early vision into a launch.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly click the button below and follow prompts.
Remember to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Deadline for application: 9th February 2021