Pre-Match Statistics: Tottenham Vs Chelsea
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 20:00 GMT 23:00 EAT
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London
Previous Matches in the Premier League (Tottenham – Home Team)
Last 10 Matches in All Competitions (Tottenham- Home Team)
Current Form in The League – Tottenham
Currently at Position 7 with 33 points, 20 Games played
Current Form in The League – Chelsea
Currently at Position 8 with 33 points, 21 Games played
- Tottenham has only won once against Chelsea in their last 6 encounters in all competitions (The win was after a penalty shootout)
- Tottenham has not won in their last 4 Premier League encounters with Chelsea
- Tottenham has not won in their last 2 matches in the Premier League
- Tottenham has performed poorly at home against the top 10 teams in the Premier League
- Chelsea has not won away against the top 10 teams this season in the Premier League.
Chelsea has a better edge in this encounter but there is a higher chance of the match ending up in a draw based on the recent encounters, however, anything is possible in 90 minutes. Both teams are aiming for a win to open the gap between the two.