Notice to KASNEB April 2022 Examinations Candidates, Trainers, Parents/Guardians and Other Stakeholders
Extension of Deadline For Booking Of The April 2022 Examinations
The deadline for booking of the April 2022 examinations has been extended from Monday, 28 February 2022 to Friday, 4 March 2022. As earlier communicated, the April 2022 examinations will be administered from Monday, 4 April 2022 to Wednesday, 6 April 2022. The Associate in Procurement and Supplies of Kenya (APS-K) examination period will however extend to Thursday, 7 April 2022.
Note to Candidates
Candidates are further required to note the following:
- All fees with regard to the April 2022 sitting must be paid by the above stated deadline. Fees paid after the above deadline will be transferred to the July 2022
- Candidates should confirm their booking status and examination centres with Kasneb for the April 2022 examinations not later than Friday, 18 March
- Candidates must ensure that they have a timetable and proper identification (National ID/Passport and/ or Kasneb ID) before the date of Registration and examination fee payment receipts will not be accepted at the examination centres. In addition, candidates without proper identification will NOT be allowed to sit the examinations.
- Candidates should ensure they sit the examinations at the allocated centres. Change of examination centres will not be accepted without prior approval from
- All COVID-19 Protocols shall be observed at each examination
Examinations to Be Administered On A Computer-Based Platform
Candidates sitting for the following examinations should note that the examinations will be administered on a computer-based platform. Further details on the same will be provided to the individual candidates:
- All vocational certificate examinations:
- Vocational Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (VCEI).
- Vocational Certificate in Graphic Design (VCGD).
- The Vocational Certificate in Information and Cyber Security (VCICS)
- Vocational Certificate in Blockchain Technology (VCBT)
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS).
- Diploma in Data Management and Analytics (DDMA).
- Diploma in Computer Networks and Systems Administration (DCNSA).
- Certified Information Systems Solutions Expert (CISSE).
- Certified Forensic Fraud Examiner (CFFE).