Science is always perceived as hard to learn and often considered as boring. This should not be the case because science is in all our aspects of life. Learning should be fun and practical to make it memorable. MEL Science has just done that, Science made easy & fun . They have engaging courses that makes learning fun and memorable. Their courses caters for ages from 4 years and above.
Convenient Online learning
With this new age of technological era, there are so many opportunities to learn. Your circle of learning has been expanded to online platforms. MEL Science gives learners the opportunity to conveniently learn online and interact with different learners and professional teacher. This is one way of making learning fun and memorable.
The fun way to learn real science
MEL Science has courses for kids with hands-on projects, an interactive mobile app, and live classes with professional teachers. This is a package that would interest a learner. Below are the courses that MEL Science offers.
- Coding for Ages 4 -7+ – Click Here for more information
- Physics for Ages 8 – 14+ – Click Here for more information
- Chemistry for Ages 10 – 16+ – Click Here for more information
- Med for Ages 14 – 99+ – Click Here for more information
- STEM for Ages 5 -9+ – Click Here for more information
- Professions for Ages 5 – 9+ – Click Here for more information
Why Should You Consider MEL Science
Science Made Easy by MEL Science. There are so many reason to consider MEL Science other than making science practical and fun. Here are some of the reasons:
- Convenient online learning
- Fun science courses to choose from
- Monthly hands-on science projects
- High-tech educational platform
- Live lessons with science teachers
- A chance to interact with different learners across the globe
Click Here to start the fun learning with MEL Science
Exciting monthly experiments for children Get 2-3 experiments delivered to your door every month. Free VR headset and Starter Kit.
Science Made Easy & Fun
For more useful information check out the information Hub – Click Here